|WUM - Lodge Attendant|
« Back to Job Listings
|Title:||WUM - Lodge Attendant|
Provide supervision of Emergency Shelter program during hours of assigned shift.
- Logging of all incidents on shifts and all other necessary documentation
- Supervision of program participants during all regular daily activities
- Complete intake for new clients, discharges for exiting clients
- Respond to all incidences or situations occurring on shift
- Ensuring facility is opened/closed appropriately, security is maintained
- Light meal preparation and housekeeping duties
Prior experience and/or education with homeless or other at-risk populations preferred. Must have good communication skills and ability to treat homeless individuals with dignity and compassion. Must understand and practice good boundaries in a human services setting. Basic computer skills and familiarity with Microsoft Office required.
Competitive wage. Some benefits, including paid vacation, holidays, sick time, pension, life insurance, FSA, EAP.
This is a 3rd shift position on weekends, two shifts, 11pm to 9am.
Additional hours/shifts are available based on program needs.