|Midland - IT Tech|
« Back to Job Listings
|Title:||Midland - IT Tech|
|Location:||St. Louis, MO|
The Salvation Army seeks a full-time IT Tech. The minimum starting pay for this position is $29,186.00 a year. This position includes an excellent benefits package.
1. Provide a helpful and reliable point of contact for end-users. Promote polite and friendly customer care in an efficient manner at all times.
2. Receive and log all issues via email from end-users, using help desk ticketing system.
3. Troubleshoot PC hardware/software and printer related calls from end-users.
4. Report to IT Lead status of all open issues for resolution.
5. Assist IT Lead in trouble-shooting.
6. Provide remote technical support in troubleshooting routine desktop/laptop, Windows Operating Systems, Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office Products, Internet Explorer, Shelby applications, and anti-virus software.
7. Maintain telephone system and voice mail systems.
8. Travel to units to support their computer needs as needed.
9. Coordinate the procurement, maintenance and inventory of fax machines, modems and other communications equipment, including properly tagging equipment for identification. Procure equipment and software as directed.
10. Install new PC’s, printers, software, print sharing setups, and small networks throughout the division.
11. Assist in training for standard software package and voice mail system features such as access, message retrieval, greetings, etc.
12. Maintain computer software licensing agreements and inventory.
13. Maintain a complete inventory listing of computer equipment including properly tagging equipment for identification.
14. Perform audits of computer software licensure and equipment compliance as scheduled.
15. Order DHQ printer toner and maintain inventory.
16. Rotate and maintain network backup system tape inventory.
17. Maintain IT expense spreadsheet.
18. Make recommendations concerning project progress based on IT Standards and SLA as needed.
19. Perform duties of Network Administrator and Lotus Notes Administrator in the absence of the IT Lead.
1. Minimum of Associates degree in the area of computer technology and three years experience working in the field of computer technology with M.C.S.E. or C.N.A. Certification. Combination of training and education with certification will be considered.
2. A working knowledge of network systems and LAN/WAN experience.
3. Must be a team player, a self-starter, and perform well with minimum supervision.
4. Requires valid drivers’ license and pass TSA MVR check.
5. Must demonstrate ability to think independently and exercise sound judgment.
CONTACT PERSON: MIDLAND HUMAN RESOURCES
ADDRESS: 1130 Hampton Ave, St Louis, MO 63139
In compliance with the ADA Amendments Act if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for this position, please call (314) 646-3164 or email the above contact.