« Back to Job Listings
|Location:||Metro Health Hospital|
Full-time (40 hours/week) opportunity with weekend and on-call requirements available in the Case Management Department.
Competitive salary to include salary differential for candidates with a nationally recognized Case Management Certification (ACM, CCM only) Hospital/health System Case Management Speciality differential after 6 months of employment and sign on bonus.
The Case Manager coordinates the care and service of selected patients across the continuum; promotes effective utilization and monitoring of health care resources; and assumes a leadership role with the interdisciplinary team to achieve optimal clinical and resource outcomes. Screening all admitted patients for medical necessity using SI/IS InterQual criteria in order to assist the physicians in determining appropriateness for admission status and continued stay. He/she is accountable for professional performance and decision-making in accordance with clinical, fiscal and organizational objectives.
- Minimum of three years clinical nursing experience.
- Minimum of two years, recent or current acute/hospital case management experience, required.
- Knowledgeable of InterQual level of Care Criteria and/or Milliman Care Guidelines.
- Proven skills and proficiency in applying managed care principles and concepts to the case management process.
- Current Michigan RN license.
- Associate Degree in Nursing minimum.
- Bachelor Degree in Nursing preferred.
- Case Management National Certification - optional, not required.